Monday, September 5, 2011

Elder Matthew Whittle-- September 5, 2011

body

La Idioma es mui bien. Yo se que el don de langua es verdadero. Elder Terry and I went and visited Elder Moore last night in his residence, And tonight Elder Avery, Moore, and I are going to say our goodbyes to Elder Terry. Weeks seem like days here, and days seem like weeks. We don't get to go to the temple today because of labor day, so that's kind of a bummer. Elder Moore has a completely different schedule and he's not in the same zone, but I still get to see him here and there. I got your package. Thank you so much. That made my day! Could you send my narsty silk pearl snap. I would like to have that one. I love hearing from you mom. I miss you a lot, and you could never write me too much. I'm sorry you started crying at Khols. I miss going shopping with you too. Those were some great times. I'm glad things are going well back at home. An english preach my gospel might be nice, but I don't have to have one. I'm sure eventually I'll mostly just be using the one en Espanol. So its your call. Elder Terry has been having a rough time with his district so he's glad to be getting out of here. It makes me mad too because the missionaries in his district who have been being very disobedient are going to Carlsbad. It makes me mad that they're not preparing themselves for the people that I already care so much about. I got to see Elder Holland speak last tuesday. It was incredible. He spoke with so much power, and the spirit was so strong. It's amazing how much we are able to feel the spirit here. I love it. My companion is incredible, as well as my district. We obey all the rules, and feel the spirit a lot in our district meetings. I can't believe I'm already almost on week four. We stay so busy teaching two investigators that time goes very quickly. Thanks for being the best mother in the world. I love you. yo se que La Iglesia de JesuCristo es el solo verdadero la iglesia en la tierra. JesuCristo amas todos las personas. Yo se que JesuCristo es mi el Salvador, y ustedes. Tell the family I love them all. Please tell all my friends that I'm praying for them, I love them, and that a mission is the most amazing thing they will get to experience this time of their life.

Love Elder Whittle

No comments:

Post a Comment