Monday, September 19, 2011

Elder Matthew Whittle--September 19, 2011

O my that's so good for Trudy Booty! Tell him he's making the best decision of his life! I'm so proud of him. Will you tell cho to tell his mom that I love her, and miss her. And cho of course too. They're such great people. Yes I got my three packages. Thank you! That was really nice to get those, and the cologne was a nice surprise, but even better was the picture of you and I. It's sitting on my desk in my residence. I see it every night and every morning. The MTC president talked to us last night and said to always remember that your mother back home is kneeling down each night praying for you. Thank you so much mom! I love you, and am so grateful that I have the best mother, and the most legit, haha in the whole world. You are my hero in life. I want you to know that. Elder Moore is doing good. It's really nice to see him. I stopped by at his residence last night and talked to him for a while. He's doing great. And he seems to be doing fine with the language as well. I can't believe I only have 4 weeks left. It's pretty crazy though, but I'm definitely excited to get going out in the field. We aren't singing at conference, :( but I'm really excited to watch it! It's going to be so great. La Idioma es Muy Bien! Our distrito has only been speaking espanol, every day for the past two weeks. If someone doesn't know Espanol that we are talking to then our companion es allowed to translate into english, but we still have to talk in spanish. It's great. I have to go now, but I will try and write you more today. I love you mom, and can't wait to give you one of my long obnoxious;) hugs again haha. Te AMO!!!!!!!!

I didn't have time to send that letter yet but I will get it sent today. We stay very busy all the time. It's really good. Elder M. Russel Ballard came and spoke to us this week. It was amazing to hear from another apostle of the Lord, and this Tuesday we think it might possibly be Elder David A. Bednar. I'm really excited for that. My companion is great. He's a very obedient hard working elder. I'm very blessed to have him as a companion. Our district is small, 4 hermanas, and 4 elders. It's a really good distrito though. Very spiritual, and we are able to help eachother learn a lot. I'm glad your arm is healing up ok. I know I'm not fluent in the language or anything, but for the past two weeks straight my companion and I have only been speaking espanol. It's difficult sometimes, but our teacher said that were about two weeks ahead of where we normally would be, so I think we're doing our best that we can. Be safe in Michigan. I hope that everything is going great. The worth of souls is great in the sight of God. Thanks for everything. Te amo.

-Elder Whittle

Vaya con Dios!

ps thanks for the pictures of Cherry. I like them a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment