Monday, July 9, 2012

Elder Matthew Whittle--July 3, 2012

Hey Como Estan?
How did you find out about District Leader??? Did President Cook spill the beans? haha. It's a lot of stress, but it's been good too. I literally now have no time in the mornings and evenings, but it's a really good oportunity to serve my Heavenly Father more.
 
I'm glad you got the pictures and all. That movie is a good one for sure. I loved doing the sing off in the MTC. It was really hot though after wards. We couldn't fall asleep for a long time because we were sweating to death in there haha, but it was fun. Definitely worth it. I'm glad Brax enjoyed the video. If you could just send the memory card back to me that would be great! And yes that is Sister Merril in the picture. She was in my first district in Oceanside.
 
That's good that everything went well with Kelsi. Brandonian was just being fashionably late as usual;) haha I miss that guy. Is he still alive? Haven't heard from him for a while;) haha. And what about what's her name.......... Me..... Meggg...... oh got it Megan;) Has she disappeared or is she still there too;) phahahaha Tell them hi fur me and that I luv um:)
 
Elder Barlow came down for C's baptism. He should be visiting you soon. It was weird to see him again. Everyone that was here when I came in are all gone pretty much. It's really weird/sad. I still haven't heard from Elder Kidd. He better not be married or something already haha. That would be awesome if you visited him up there in Idaho.
 
So with the mail thing, the Zone Leaders just pick it up, and then give it to the District Leaders, and then we give it to our districts, so I'll probably get it next week.   I need to write the Andersons. What's their new adress?
 
That's awesome that TJ is already heading out. Time goes by so fast it's ridiculous! He's going to be a good missionary. I'm super excited for him! Please keep praying for Josh! I really hope that he can come out again, but maybe you're right maybe the Lord has something else in store for him.
 
That's crazy that Jaden saw Devin. That is a small world. I bet Devin is rocking it over there in England. Tell Brynn and Jaden hi for me! They're great. We had a blast working together everyday at Happi jac.
 
Well things are going great down here! We're seeing a lot of cool miracles, and working hard. I love missionary work! How's Choster doing? I'm learning some Korean from C. so hopefully I can speak a couple more words when I get back:) Well Love ya all. Espero que tengan una muy buena semana! Adios!
 
Con Amor,
Elder Witle

No comments:

Post a Comment