Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Elder Corbin Morre-- November 19, 2012

Well this week was a really good week here in Los Angeles. I was able to start speaking more Spanish with the members and the investigators that we have. I came back super quick, and now I'm basically back up to speed. We had a successful week, being able to see a lot of our investigators, and setting return appointments with them if they were busy. Hopefully we will be able to see all of them this week. This week we had MLT (mission leadership training), it was super good we were able to talk a lot about the stuff that is going to be happening for the holidays here in Los Angeles, and some of the stuff that the church is doing abroad. We are going to be trying to incorporate all of that in our teaching, and help our investigators and members, really have a wonderful experience this holiday season.
On Tuesday I was able to teach a member of our ward, his name is A. C. He was someone that Sister Christensen, Justin's older sister, knew when see served in this ward. I you are confused I'm sure Josh can fill you in on who they both are. So that was kewl, because I was reading through a list of names that she gave me, and their family was one of them. Super Kewl. It is awesome how the Lord works. I love it.
So about my companion, Elder Garrett. He is from Beaver Creek, Ohio, and came out to the mission the transfer before me. He is one of four kids, and is the third. Fun fact about him, he started his mission in the MTC, going to the Los Angeles mission, two weeks after his older brother came back from serving in the Los Angeles mission. I thought that that was kinda kewl.
Sorry got to run, Happy late birthday to B-money.
Con Amor
Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment