Monday, November 12, 2012

Elder Corbin Moore-- November 12, 2012

Well as you can tell from the title of this e-mail, I was transferred up to Beverly Hills/Santa Monica and I was put back in Spanish. I was an interesting switch not being in the lovely paradise of San Pedro. I still am doing to Zone Leader thing, which is still keeping me quite busy. I was sad to leave, but I will be able to go back down for the Baptism of the M. Family. I am not in a zone that is mostly made up of Visitor Center sisters. So it is a little different. Now that I'm back is spanish I'm trying to get back in the spanish groove. It was super weird going to church in Spanish again, but im sure that it will come back in with time. Im sorry that the letter is super short. Not much happened this week. We were inside the apartment for a day and a half, because my companion Elder Garrett was sick. I'll write more next week.
Con Amor
Elder Moore
Everything.Happens.For.A.Reason
There.Is.No.Such.Thing.As.Coincidence

No comments:

Post a Comment