Friday, August 24, 2012

Elder Matthew Whittle--Aug 21, 2012

Que Pachuca Por Taluka!
 
Eso quiere decir como Que Honda. It's just another way to say What's up. It's slang. And I do recognize that picture of Mission Viejo. I drive past that lake a couple times a week. It's really nice. I almost feel like I'm in Utah again with all the big mountains. It's kind of weird. It's a nice place though.
 
Things have been going great here. I found my license! It was really cool. We said a prayer, Elder Hall and I, And then we started looking for it. I ransaked the whole appartment looking for it as well as the car, but no luck. So then we stopped at the main office to our appartment complex, and asked the manager if I by chance left it when I checked in. He looked and said he couldn't find it. So I kept looking in the Apartment for the next day or two, but still no luck. Well we kept praying to find it, and for some reason I just felt like we needed to go back to the main office, ask them if they had seen it, and if they hadn't I needed to ask them to make a copy of the copy they had made when we checked in. So we went back. He checked again and didn't find it. So I asked him to make a copy. So he made the copy, and then grabbed some siccors out of a drawer to cut out the copied license. He gave me the copy and we started to walk out. As we were walking out the door, he said hey wait up! He had the license in his hand. When he went to put the siccors back into the drawer he saw my license sitting there. It was awesome! Talk about getting an answer to your prayers. The cool thing that I learned is that we have to do everything we possibly can and then a little more, and then the Lord helps us out. As missionaries if we want the Lord to help our investigators have a change of heart, an answer to our prayers, so they can take the steps of faith repentance and baptism, we have to do all we can to help them first. I definitely have a testimony of that.
 
So what's this thing with Josh!? You can't say something like that and then not tell me what it is! haha Why do you enjoy torturing me;) haha I can't wait to here from him. I have his picture along with corbster, tan tan, y trude on my study desk right in front of me:)
 
Elder Hall is from Mountain Home Idaho. He's doing awesome. We're having a lot of fun together. He's a good guy. I'll make sure to take some good pictures. I'll try and send you some more soon as well. We played soccer today but no pics....:/ sorrito! I'll see what I can do about that, and yes that is the Creme soda tree haha. It smelled delicous!
 
Wellp thanks for the package y todo. It was nice to get! Love you all. Cuidense mucho! Que Esten Bien!
 
Con Amor,
Elder Witle

No comments:

Post a Comment