Monday, August 27, 2012

Elder Corbin Moore-- Aug 27, 2012

WOW!!! I can't even begin to express how fast this week has gone. I can hardly recall what happened. We have been so busy running here and there, and before we know it, it is time to return to the apartment and plan for the next day. So yeah we have been keeping ourselves pretty busy. We have been out in the streets a lot lately talking to everyone that crosses our path. Just out here looking for the Lord's elect, and we are going to find them too. Well I honestly can't remember what happened this week, other than a bunch of meetings. Stake report meetings, baptismal interviews, baptisms, zone leadership meetings, mission leadership trainings, district meetings. I don't think that I have been to this many meetings in my life. Well I have to go but I will hopefully have a better email next week. Hope that everything is going well for everyone one.
Con Amor
Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment