Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Elder Matthew Whittle-- January 18, 2012

Que Honda Cuates!

My new companion is.......................................are you
ready?............................................ Se llama
elder......! Cool huh? he's a stud. Really good companion. We're both
really into cars, and we both like to work hard. The other day we
helped a guy change his spark plugs out on his car and he said we can
come visit him someday so that was really cool. Oh I'm still in
Oceanside by the way. Things are going awesome. We set two baptismal
dates this week with two new investigadors se llamen I y A.
They're super cool. They want to go to the temple and be sealed really
bad. I already feel like I've known them forever.

That's so crazy about the party across the street. I guess sometimes
people have to learn the hard way sometimes. He's probably being
humbled to hear the gospel someday. Hopefully nothing bad happens to
you guys in retaliation. Be careful.

Well I'm over my cold now. Thanks for the prayers. That helped a lot
for sure. I just kept running in the morning, and it went away within
a couple of days.

Sounds like everyone is doing good except for the cats. I guess we'll
see how long you make them stay outside this time;) haha just kidding.
I forgot we even had honey. When you wrote about honey I was thinking
whose that haha. That was weird.

Good job on the basement paps. Suena como el bano esta progresando
poco a poco. bien hecho. I'm excited to see it one day. Be careful on
that campout. Don't let the cold get to them old bones;) haha That's
cool that you still do that with the boys. I respect that. Keep it up.
Hecha la ganas!

The Andersons are moving to Love town?? What? They're already
married?? They don't need to go back there haha. I don't get it. I
still need to write them. I'll try to today if I get a chance. We have
an appointment with a potential during the day today, so that's going
to take away some P-day time.

La familia S. ha estado en mexico por la semana pasada. entonces
ojala que les visitemos esta semana! A ver que pasa. We're starting to
find a lot of new people that seem like they really want the gospel.
Elder...... and I are super excited for this transfer. It's going to
be great!

How's Cho doing? Is his mom still talking with the missionaries?
Hopefully she still is. When is Elder Terry going to come to Carlsbad?
I can't wait for him to come out here! He's going to love the Cali
Weather and all the crazy psychos that live here. haha. I hope he can
make it out here soon.

I totally believe about the 1.7 on average that it mentions Christ.
I'm reading in the book of mormon and marking every reference to
Christ and its basically every verse. It is funny how people say we're
not Christian when the name of our church has Jesus Christ in it.

So the other day we talked to a lady that was in the religion
satanism. It was a very interesting conversacion( don't remember how
to spell that in ingles anymore sorry) O wait ya I do I think. a ver.
conversation. Anyways umm ya she was really strange. Believed that
it's all about desire, and eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow we
die. Just like it says in the scriptures. Really interesting.

Well I hope you all haven't gotten to weird without me being around;)
haha Keep being awesome! Love you all.

Con amor
Elder Whittle

p.s. I guess I'll tell you the name of my companion....... Once you
send me my cd:) hahaha

p.p.s. Jk His name is Elder.

p.p.p.s. Do you want his last name too?

p.p.p.p.s. Ok I'll give you a hint. It's not Kitchen.

p.p.p.p.p.s. It starts with a O.

p.p.p.p.p.p.s. Ok it rhymes with son.

p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s and there's probably the letter "L" between the last two p.s.'s

p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s. Hopefully you'll figure that one out;)

p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s. We talked to a guy the other day who was 105
years old. It was pretty cool.

p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s That old guy still goes on walks.

p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s He also has 1/3 of his lungs left. Crazy huh?

p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s I'm pretty funny huh?

p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s. Ok i'm sick of typing "p's"

p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s. K bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment