Saturday, January 21, 2012

Elder Garrett Allen-- January 21, 2012

Hola del CCM!!! I hope that everything is going well at home. I loved your letters and the package it was amazing! I enjoy hearing from you. I already sent a letter to you so this email might be a little short cause a lot of it is in the letter.
Anyways so the Mtc is still here so that probably means that I still am. I is my half way point though!!! YAY haha. So yea it is pretty chill here. I am now the new zone leader so that is something new. It's not that big of a deal in the MTC you don't really do anything. You basically just go to meetings, greet the new missionaries and call the President nightly to tell him that everything is ok. It's really not that big of a deal but yea....I'm a zone leader.
So the language is coming. I can basically understand everything that is said but the speaking it is what kills me. I need to work on speaking it a lot more. I will probably will not know anything when i get to argentina but oh well. I am more focused on learning the gospel. So yea that is what I do. Basically i study and then eat then study then eat. That's about it, easy right? Except it's all in spanish haha. It is fine though, I am getting a great love for the language. It's really useful. All my notes are now half english and half spanish. Some things are just easier in spanish.
So the spirit here is amazing and I am loving a spiritual feist that i am having here. The holy ghost is totally helping me learn the thing that i need to learn. I just work hard and he just pushes all of it in to my head. I am very blessed and am very greatful for that. The lord has my back i know it.
I know this church is true! I know that god lives! HE is there and he hears everything single one of us! I KNOW that the book of mormon is the word of god! It is with out a doubt in my mind a true inspired book! I know that we can have eternal life! WE can be happy and live with are heavenly father again. I love this gospel and all of the blessings it brings to lives. This church is true and it is so personal to all of this. Always seek help from your God. He is there and will help you. You are all such a great example to me. Go find you peace and happiness! I know that you can have that if you ask of the lord. It's in Romans if you want to check me haha. I say this things en el nombre de jesucristo amen

Elder Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment