Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Elder Matthew Whittle--January 10, 2012

Que Honda Che?

I get my new companion today! Woo hoo! I'm excited. It's been really hard the last three weeks being in a threesome. We can't be in both areas all the time, so I feel like my area hasn't been progressing like it should be, but it's still doing well. I tried to do a lot of splits with members so I could be in my area. I think I know who it's going to be, but not for sure. I think it might be Elder O, but we'll see:)


I can't believe I have a new sobrino, y si papa yo se que es un sobrino haha. He looks really good, and healthy. It will be cool to see him in two years. Brandonion is a dad now... That just shattered my entire universe haha. That's weird.... He'll be a good paps though. Looks like he better change the name of his son if he wants any chance of winning the favorite uncle award... Not like he really has a chance anyways;) haha JK. Brax is a funny little guy.

Sounds like the cats are doing mas o menos.... and thanks for the offer with the roach control, but I think the traps with work just fine;) haha You definitely have a lot of patience mother.

I can't believe all of that is happening to Kaleigh. That's crazy! I'll definitely keep her in my prayers. I'm so glad Trudey is staying out there. That's so good. I think he'll be ok. He just has to stay focused. I have to get a letter to him. It's so hard to write. We hardly ever have time. Which is a good thing of course haha.

Oh I can't wait until Josh get's back out here. I'm so excited for him. I hope he comes to Carlsbad! That would be so Sweet! He's such a stud. Sounds like he's staying positive like I knew he would.

I'm sick right now, but nothing horrible. Just a stuffed nose, and sore throat. Nothing that's hindering the work, so it's all good:) I broke my perfect record. Que triste no? haha. Bien hecho padre con el banyo! Casi tu eres trabajando como yo;) Bien duro haha Estoy bromiendo.

I haven't been able to visit the Familia S lately porque han estado en Mexico, pero en Miercoles voy a visitarles:) Tell Trude with the language not to worry about it. It will come. One thing that I did that really helped me, is that I decided to just speak spanish all day. Even though I didn't really know how. I took a dictionary with me to all the meals, and looked for words I wanted to say to communicate with everyone. We made it into a game as a district with cards, and if someone caught you speaking spanish, you got to take a card from them. It was really fun, and it helped a ton. We also tried to bear our testimony to people around the MTC in spanish when we had extra time. That helped a lot. If he shows the lord that he's really trying to learn the language, then he will get the lords help. I think he'll be alright.

Well everything thing is great here. Sorry for the novel this week. I guess I just like to talk or something weird like that haha. Hope everyone is doing great. Les amo todo de ustedes! Espero que tengan una buena semana, y tambien espero que yo recibe mi CD esta semana;) haha ok Shan naka taing. (nos vemos en mysteco) (mysteco es un dialecto de oaxca)

Con amor,
Elder Whittle

No comments:

Post a Comment