Monday, October 3, 2011

Elder Matthew Whittle--Oct 3, 2011

Como le va mi madre bonita!

Wow conference was so incredible. I love the power the general athourities speak with. I'm so grateful for them. I learned so much this conference session. Let's just say about 16 pages full of notes. I loved it. I learned that I get a lot more out of it when I actually go in with questions, and wanting to learn more about the gospel. O wow Elder Holland's talk was incredible. You need to listen to it soon. He spoke with so much power and authority. What was your favorite talk or quote from conference?

I'm sorry Meg is sick. I will definitely pray for her. Tell her to have faith and everything will be ok. Yes I'm playing soccer again. It's really fun, and I'm being careful don't worry haha. I only have two more weeks in the CCM so that's probably a good thing;) Thanks for setting up the bike thing for me. I think I would rather have a bike helmet because my one for smoto is kind of heavy. I'm so excited for Trude. Tell him hi for me and I love him. I'm looking forward to getting your dear elder tonight. Thanks for everything you do for me! I love you mom. Tell the family I love them all. I pray for all of you every night! Puede el espiritu santo este con ustedes! haha

-Love Elder Whittle-

-Vaya Con Dios!


Tell prestonion hola para me. I really like a talk Elder Bednar gave a while back talking about how to recognize the spirit. He said, "Stop worrying about it" That's my advice for Prestonion haha. Tell him to just keep doing whats right and let the Lord take care of it for him. It will all work out in the end. He's such a stud. Tell him thanks for writing to me. And I also like the quote from President Monson. He said, "It's better to look up", so I think when it get's hard instead of putting my head down I'm going to put it up. I love this quote from President Monson. I love it here in the CCM even though sometimes it does feel like a prison. The Spirit makes up for it everyday. That's totally fine that Trudy Booty is driving smoto around town. As long as he doesn't get hurt on it before his misson. I want him out here with me so bad. he's going to make such an amazing missionary! I hope that Megan will be ok. I will pray for here this week. I'm glad you had a great temple experience, I went today and felt the spirit very strongly, as I read in Luke about Christ's atonement in the Celestial room and pondered about it. I love the Temple. I wish I would have gone everyweek before my mission. It's such a great blessing. i love this work, and I'm glad that I can serve my savior with my whole heart for two years. Christ lives, I know it! I'm so grateful for his atonement and his love. Thanks for everything you do. Te amo.

No comments:

Post a Comment