Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Elder Matthew Whittle-- October 17, 2011

Hola mi madre bonita!

Yo he tenido muchas experiencias bueno en la CCM pero estoy listo por el campo. Estoy muy animado. I did get the package from the Andersons. Tell them thank you for me and that I love them all. Tell Danny and Mary thanks so much and I love them. They're great. Thanks for setting up the whole thing with the bike. I already have a referal for my mission. A father who has a daughter in the MTC right now who is inactive who lives in Escondido! I can't wait to get down there and knock my first door! It's going to be such a great experience. My companion left this morning at 4 and that was sad. Elder Prince is one of the greatest Elders I have ever met. He's very obedient, fun, and humble. We have had some very good lessons filled with the spirit. I feel like I have worked my hardest in the MTC and feel like I'm as ready as I can be. I'm not too nervous, more so just excited.
I'm glad Elder Terry wasn't sent home yet. I pray for him everyday. He's a great Elder and I think the Lord will get him through this according to his faith. I took some pictures yesterday at the Temple. I'll try and send you some when I get a chance. I leave the MTC tomorrow at 5 in the morning and hopefully will have time to call at the airport. I'm pretty sure I will. I bought a time card here in the MTC bookstore so I should be good to go. Thanks for everything madre. I love you. Keep smiling. Everyone in my district said you have the nicest smile, and as a missionary I understand why that is so important. Keep making peoples days around you with that smile. Elder Wirthlin once said, "The next time you're tempted to groan, you might try and laugh instead. Come what may and love it." I love all of you. Tell everone hi for me. I will talk to you tomorrow!

Love Elder Whittle

Hope you and mom have a good UEA weekend. I'm not in the field yet, but I will be tomorrow around 12 in the afternoon. I'm really excited. I can't wait to knock on my first door. I have a referal for a family in Escondido already so that will be great. I'm glad you had a good time camping. Thanks for helping Trude. He's going to be a great missionary. Estoy listo por el campo. yo he trabajando duro en la CCM y siento que estoy listo. Ofcourse I will work my guts out because I know who I'm serving and why. no tengo muchas tiempo pero te amo, y yo oro para usted cada noche tambien. hablare con usted en la maniana. Vaya con Dios! Nos vemos.

Elder Whittle

No comments:

Post a Comment