Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Elder Matthew Whittle--Oct. 10, 2011

We told Matthew to send us a short e-mail so he had time today to write Elder Terry who is struggling with his health. He is serving in Minnesota. Everyone please remember Josh in your prayers!






I wrote Elder Terry and I hope that it will help. I put his name in the Temple today too. So I leave next Tuesday, Oct. 18. I report to the travel office at 5 in the morning and then my flight leaves at 8:45. So there's a possibility that I could call home as early as 6:30, so I hope someone will be home when I call haha. I love it here in the MTC but I'm ready to get out of here. I gave a talk on Sunday and it went really well. I felt very comfortable with Espanol durante mi discorso. I guess I'll see how it is out in the field, but the fact that I've only been speaking Espanol for the past 6 weeks straight I think I've been doing my part so I know that the Lord will continue to help me as long I as keep working hard at it. I'm so excited to get out and serve the people of Carlsbad! I have a really good feeling about it. Thanks for everything. I hope the wedding went ok, and Meg is doing better. I love all of you, and I pray for you all cada dia. Gracias por sus ejemplos. Vaya con Dios!

Love Elder Whittle

p.s. Tell Garret I'm so proud of him and would love to get a letter from him when he has time. That's awesome that he's going to learn Espanol!!! Whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment