Monday, August 22, 2011

Elder Whittle - August 22, 2011

Hola. my p day is on mondays. Everything is great here! I hope you recieved my letter I wrote friday. I love it here! El espiritu santo es mui fuerte, y el don de langua es verdadero! I love you all. Be good, la iglasia de jesucristo de los santos de los ultimos dias es mui verdadero!!

-Elder Whittle

Dear Familia:

Things are going great! I love it here! It already feels like I've been here forever, but not in a bad way. My companion is Elder Prince from Alberta, Canada. He's a very nice guy and very humble. He was just made District Leader so we will be busy as a companionship. The language is difficult, but I kno I'll get it down if I work hard and have faith. We teach a real investigator from Mexico tomorrow and we are teaching him in Espanol. The spirit here is amazing! It has such a happy, positive feeling. I've seen Elder Terry, Noorlander, Tingey, Avery, and a couple other Elders from High School. We stay very busy all day, and it's awesome! It's easy to just focus on the gospel. Thank you all for being great examples to me! I love you all. I'm sorry I've caused you all so much worry. The church is true! Don't be afraid to share your testimony with anyone! You will find joy in testifying of the truth of this gospel Be good. God is watching.

Love,

Elder Whittle

No comments:

Post a Comment