Friday, August 19, 2011

Calling All MOMS!

Ok-- all you missionary mom's out there... you got your missionary out the door, but your work isn't over yet! We need your help. Please forward me your missionary's weekly emails and any photos you recieve-- carol@clubferguson.com.

I will post the letters and pictures on our new blog. (It would be nice to get some pics so I don't have to just use stock missionary photos :) This will give all of us left at home a chance to share their experiences. It will be a great way to keep track and stay in touch with all of these wonderful missionaries. If you give me their contact info, I can post that too, so we can send letters. Thanks for your support, this should be a really fun blog!

PS. You can invite any other missionary families to view or participate. The more missionaries the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment