Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Elder Matthew Whittle-- February 28, 2012

Que Onda!

Well I am now here in Solana Beach! heck ya! It's super nice. We get to run to the Ocean every morning, and play basketball, soccer, or just run. We live about 2 or 3 minutes running away from the beach, and It's usually about 65 degrees in the morning, and ya I'm pretty sure I can't complain at all haha. The only thing is that they're aren't a lot of condensed areas of hispanics, so we have a huge area. We cover northern san diego, del mar, encinitas, rancho santa fe, and a couple others. It's a lot of pocket work, but It's fun. The members here are awesome too. We just have a branch right now, but the members are super good. We had two investigadors come to church on sunday, and the members just instantly made friends with them. It was so good, and then yesterday we ate lunch with those two investigadors, and they told us that they're going to come back to church this sunday. I'm really excited to work here.

I got the package. Thanks so much for that. I really liked the one cd from you and Braxton. Tell Braxton good choices. We were laughing a lot the other day listening to it.

Good job with the car of megan and jordan. That would have been a very serious problem if that plug wiggled its way out. Te agradezco papa por ensenarme acerca de los carros. ay yo he tenido muchas experiencias buenas con la gente y sus carros. The other day we stopped by and helped a guy put in his speedometer cable, and we put in a transmisson in oceanside for a guy. It's been so useful here in my mission. It's an amazing finding tool.... Especially with hispanics haha. They love it when you know stuff about cars haha. It's great! Thanks so much for teaching me como arreglarlos.

So we live in a members house with the english speaking zone leaders. It's so much fun. Four elders in the same apartment. We have a lot of fun. It's kind of like on the movie the best two years haha. We have a lot of fun.

Tell brother and sister evans hi for me, and that I love them, and thanks for thinking about me. They're such great people. I hope they're doing ok.

Well that's about it for now. Things are going great here in Solana Beach. Life is great. O ya and my companions name is Elder Zaitzeff from Normal, Illinois. He's pretty "normal" haha no he's a good guy. We're having a lot of miracles right now. but ya I love you all! Hope everyone back home is doing great. Tengan una buenicicima semana!

Con amor,

Elder Whittle

No comments:

Post a Comment