Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Elder Matthew Whittle-- December 20, 2011

Que Honda!

Pues Primeramente! Happy Birthday to Everyone! haha Mom, Megs, Moma Terry, Moma Moore. I love you all! So for this Sunday, I guess I might call you guys....... I think my day is pretty full of appointments, and President told us it's not mandatory to call home. He said only if we want to.... So we'll see if one of my appointments falls through, but right now it's not looking like it...... Nah I'm just kiddin. I'll probably call around one or two in the afternoon on Sunday. I'm excited to talk to all of you, but at the same time, I feel really weird about it, But it will be good to talk to all of you:)

I'm excited to get the packages you sent. They've been holding them for the past 2 weeks so that we have something to open on Christmas. We're going to have a mission party on saturday, and that's when I'll probably get them. Then after the party We're going to go to Juana's house, and she's going to teach us how to make Tamales. I'm way excited. I love Tamales!

Elder Kidd left the other day and now the area is all mine. I'm scheduling all the appointments, and making all the calls. It's pretty hectic, but it's good. I'm super busy right now. Last night the other elders dropped me off in my area with a member and we went and taught some lessons. It was a super good night. I set another baptismal date for Eliana, and I think she's going to make it this time. I'm way excited for her. It was sad to leave Elder Kidd. We were way good friends. He said he might stop by sometime and say hi to you guys, but we'll see.

Hopefully the police can fix the problem across the street. Sounds like it's getting pretty crazy. Tell dad he needs to go baptize all of them. That would really solve it haha.

It's been so hard to write these past couple weeks. We're so busy that we barely have enough time to wash our clothes. It's really good to be busy though. It helps keep us focused on the work.

I love the people here. I feel like they're all part of my family. They're such great people. Very kind and giving. I've learned a lot from them, but don't worry I still love all of you too;) haha. I hope everything is going great, and I hope you have a great Christmas. I'll most likely talk to you;) Love you all! ok bye.

Con Amor,
Elder Whittle

No comments:

Post a Comment