Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Elder Matthew Whittle-- June 5, 2012

Hola Hola! Ya sorry about not getting any pictures to you yet. I'll try and to that soon. haha. I am taking pictures though don't worry:) I bet that's nice to be done with school for a while. What are you going to do with all of your time off? California;) haha. It's so nice down here. I love it! The weather is still around 70 degrees everyday, and super nice:) Can't really complain. I'm glad you were able to share that miracle in your lesson. It was really amazing. He found another job and moved up toward laguna nigel. As far as I know he's going back to church now. Pretty cool experience. We had a super good week last week. We taught a lot of lessons, and found a really cool new family from Oaxca! We went to see a less active who works a ton that I've never seen since I've been here, and after we shared a message with him in walked his roomates, The family from Oaxca, and they immediately started talking to us and then invited us to go sit down and eat dinner with them. So even though we had already eaten we said yes and went and ate dinner. They told us how when they were in Oaxca they were good friends with the missionaries down there, and how they just didn't have time to meet with them. They told us that they love the way that we pray to Heavenly Father in the name of Christ. So we taught them why we do that, and they invited us back again to come eat dinner and teach them more. They're the most loving friendly people I've ever met. It's awesome. Working with the Single's ward is awesome! I love it. Were teaching two people in the singles ward right now and they're awesome! It's a totally different type of work, but it's really fun. The transfer is just flying by because were so busy with the two wards. It's been really fun though. I really hope I don't have to leave this area soon, but I probably will. Cho said he had good news and then didn't tell you what it was? haha What a punk. I love that guy. Everytime we go teach C. I think of Cho. I miss that guy so much. I can't wait to go camping with him again. Cho better not be getting married already! He has to wait for me to get back. haha That would be crazy if he was haha. Tell him hi and that I love him, and that I'm waiting for a letter from him:) Man I hope Josh gets out here soon. The California weather would heal his sickness right up:) I really hope he comes out here to Carlsbad. That would be awesome! I'm praying for him to come here to Cali:) haha Dad needs to take Elder Barlow Fourwheeling or out for hamburgers haha. He's the one that lives in Morgan. He's such a stud. I miss that guy so much. We had a lot of fun. His name is Brayden Barlow. You could look him up on facebook, and hopefully Elder Kidd makes it down to see you guys. I miss him a lot too. The mission is getting weird with everyone leaving, and all new people coming in. Well things are going great. Sounds like they are. Things are going awesome here in Del Mar! I'll try and send you the pictures:) haha Love you all! Que les vaya bien!

No comments:

Post a Comment