Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Elder Garrett Allen-- June 26, 2012

Well this week has been one for the books. I am still in Tucaman in the city of La Banda Del Rio Sali. My first companion in Argentina as on a bus for Salta for a small town outside of the capital. I hope for the best for that kid. He is a great man. At this every moment I am at the bus stops waiting for my new companion. He is from Argentina and doesn´t know english...That is going to be an adventure....We are going to see how that will all work out. I have faith that it will be fun and a new adventure. We will she how the wind blows.
So this week was mostly just watching elder gillis say goodbye to people and having some last lesson with people. We found a good number of news so that was a plus. Now if only they follow through. The mission is an interesting experience that is full of ups and downs. One week everything can be going great and the other week nothing can be working right. It is hard to get everything working out right at times. But for the most part life is good. I can´t really complain about to much. I mean we all just kinda ride the waves of life and try to do are best to get closer to are goals. That is basically all I am doing. It is hard at times to be in this different country with a different language and people and with all of those problems but in the end the world just keeps going and you do to. We do the best with what we are given and just try to keeping walking forward. It will be interesting to see how this next week goes. Hopefully I will be able to keep this area going and keep the lords work alive here.
That is basically all for this week sadly. Next week there will probably be more...WE will see what happens haha. I love you all and hope for the best for you guys take care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment