Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Elder Matthew Whittle--May 29, 2012

Que Honda Fam! You're right I can't believe it's almost summer as well. Time is going by way to fast. It's pretty crazy. It's weird to because there's not really any change in the weather so it doesn't feel like time is really going by. Sounds like you might just have to start hanging out with my poster back home haha. I'm sure my poster would love to watch movies with you and Cook stuff and all that haha. Have you met Elder Barlow yet? Oh man I love that guy! I miss him so much! Dad needs to take him fourwheeling or something. What part did you say Kayla was going to in North Carolina? My companion is from there in a city called Pilot Mountain. That would be cool if that was in her mission. I'm so excited for her. She's going to absolutely love her mission. It's going to be the greatest time of her life. So If you want to just keep Cherry until I get back and then let me sell it that would be totally fine:) Just make sure if you do sell it that you sell it at least for around 10. I'm glad she's still alive and working and that nobody's wrecked her yet... knock on wood haha. Hopefully you can sell the toyhauler soon, and I vote you should sell the Yamaha and get a 2012 with fuel injection:) haha that would be nice. I really enjoyed getting a guitar in the mail hahaha. That was a good one:) and the roach poop is great;) haha. I just got the package yesterday. I decided that you're pretty funny mom haha. So last night Elder S. and I were invited by C. to a Korean Barbeque. It was soo good! We loved it. It reminded me so much of the Good ol days with Cho and his family. I can't wait to have another BBQ with them one day. C. is awesome. Everytime I see him I think of the Choster. He talks a lot like Cho, meaning he's a super funny guy/ Stud. Things are going great with the Singles ward. We love working with all of the people that are more our age. It's a different kind of work from spanish for sure. Thanks for the CD. I like the music. It's pretty good. I was thinking of a song that would be cool if you sent me it one day:) I don't know what the name of the song is, but the lyrics go, "which drop of blood did I make him shed, did I put the thorns onto his head, I try to do what the savior says....." It's a really good song, so maybs if you could look up the lyrics online and find the song that would be pretty cool:) Thanks. Wellp everything is going great. We're working hard, and loving it. It's a really beautiful area, and a lot of really neat people. Hope everything is going great for you guys. Love ya all. k bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment