Monday, March 26, 2012

Elder Corbin Moore--March 26, 2012

Well here I am again at the beginning of yet, another week. I can't begin to explain how crazy fast the weeks are going by. All those who have been on missions before know exactly what I'm talking about. Its like I can't even remember what happened this week because it was here and then it was gone. We did though have some super great things happen this week, and the work is going forward. Elder Kuo and I are just tearing things up, down here in LA.
The work has been great this past week. Elder Kuo and I have been teaching a bunch of lessons, and finding new people to teach. We actually have some great news. So we have been working with M. and she has been doing pretty well, and she has a baptismal date for the 8th of April. We also had a couple more lesson with J. He also was ready to set a baptismal date for the 8th, as well. He said that we was doing this for himself and that he was ready to take this step in his life. So we have to people that shoud be getting baptized on the 8th. They both have a sincere desire to learn more, and to really change. Great people.
We have been working a lot with E. the past couple weeks. We were finally able to set a baptismal date with him, for the 15th of April. He is super excited for it, and wants to do all that he can to be ready. We have been giving him some of the Liahonas to read and he loves those. He took Saturday and Sunday off, so he should be coming to the General Conference. Im really excited to see how he likes it. Im so glad that he is doing good, and hope that I will be able to be here for his baptism. It would just be really cool to be able to say that I found him, and that I stayed with him all the way through his conversion. Super amazing.
Also we have been working with A y L. We have had some lessons with them this week, and tonight we should be going to the visitors center with them to watch the Joseph Smith movie. Im sure that we will have an amazing experience, and they are also bringing their daughter J. Hopefully it will spark some interest in her.
So yeah, that is basically what has transpired in this last week, we are still doing a lot of tracting and working with some of the less active members of our ward. We also have begun to teach C. and R., E.'s niece and nephew. I'll keep you posted on that.
How are things going back home? Haven't heard too much from you all. Just that everyone is doing good. I haven't received anything from Keyton in who knows how long. What is up with that? Tell him to get off my PS3 and doing something productive. And Bernie, you never told me what ever happened with Basketball? Did you win? Lose? Get horribly mangled? Well I'd love to hear from you all, but if not I guess I'll have to deal with you when I get home. What happening with my friends? JOSH? TJ?
Well have to head to the laundry mat, and to the store. Hope everything is going good for everyone. Let me know how it goes. Everyone watch General Conference!

Con Amor,
Elder Moore

Everything.Happens.For.A.Reason
There.Is.No.Such.Thing.As.Coincidence

No comments:

Post a Comment