Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Elder Corbin Moore--March 5, 2012

Well I'm sure that eveyone is wondering what happened with me here in the mission field. Well turns out that I will be staying in LA 6th for at least one more transfer, but I have a feeling for a little bit more than that as well. Overall this week has been pretty crazy, so let me just start at the beginning. Last monday we had a good P-day and then we started doing all of our visits. We were about to head in for the night and we recieved a call from the Assistants to the President. They told me that President wanted to have an interview with me the next day at 10 40. So I told them that I would be up there the next morning. I got up there on Tuesday morning and had my interview with President, and he told me that they had a new assignment for me, that they wanted me to be a trainer. So what happened is Elder Clark got moved to another area in my zone, Elder Reichman was called to be a district leader in another zone, and I stayed here in LA 6th, training a new missionary. I went up to all my meetings on Wednesday and then I was assigned to work with, Elder Howden. He is originally from South Africa, but for the last 8 years has lived in Mesa, Arizona. It has been pretty interesting lately. I have definately taken a new look on missionary work. All of my mission I have just been the junior companion who was along for the ride. Now I have to make sure that everything is running smoothly. It is a lot of responsibility having to train a new missionary. I have to make sure that he gets all of his good habits set, and that he begins to start to understand the mission field. All in all, it is a wonderful opportunity to grow and to learn how to be a better missionary and servant of our Heavenly Father. There really hasn't been a lot going on in the work this week, because of all of the meetings that we have been going to. Hopefully I will have a lot more to talk about the next time around. Jajaja.

How is it all going back there in Utah? How is the school going for everyone? and the job search? Hope it goes well for you all this week. Talk to you soon

Con Amor
Elder Moore

Everything.Happens.For.A.Reason
There.Is.No.Such.Thing.As.Coincidence

No comments:

Post a Comment