Friday, April 6, 2012

Elder Matthew Whittle-- April 3, 2012

Hola hola!

Gracias por los fotos de SMOTO y Cherry. los disfrute. Man it sounds like my babies are still workin;) haha that's good! I heard that Bridge and Brando had a little accident. That's no good. Tell Brax to tell her mom that she needs to be more careful when she backs out haha. Thanks for the pin. I might have to buy a little GPS because our area is huge and we had a GPS but it was a different missionaries and he took it back so let me know if that's ok. There usually around 70 or 80 dollars I think.

O man conference was so amazing! I learned so much. I'm still writing down notes from it. I love General Conference! We watched it all in the Stake Center. Every session, and let's just say I think it's ten times better to watch it there than at home. It's a lot easier to focus on what they're saying.

So we found out on Saturday that Elder Zaitzeff is actually going to be staying for another transfer. He's been here for a really long time, but he'll probably be here for one more. We'll see how it goes.

Don't worry mom, I'm taking pictures:) haha, and some super funny videos. I'll try and send ya some soon. I think I'm going to just buy some more garments at the temple when we go this transfer, but I'm always down for more ties:) haha and socks and shirts I'm doing good on. I think I'm going to get a couple of new pairs of pants because there are some rips in a couple of pairs if that's ok.

That's so good That Josh is doing better. I will definitely pray for him a ton. I hope he can get back out soon. I can't wait for him to get out here to Solana Beach!:) That would be so awesome!

Ya we're not supposed to email anyone except our family, so I'll have to write Trudy. Could you get me his adress so I can write him, and also Elder Williams?

Well it sounds like everyone is doing great right now. Good job deciding on finally replacing the garage door. I was wondering when you were going to do that;) haha. Thanks for being such a great family. I love you all. Hope you all have an awesome easter!

con amor,
Elder Whittle

No comments:

Post a Comment