Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Elder Matthew Whittle-- April 18, 2012

Que Honda!
So I think I pretty much had the best birthday of my life. Elder Russel M Nelson came to our mission on my birthday, and I was able to meet him personally and shake his hand. It was an amazing experience. I know that he truly is an apostle because you can feel it the second he walks in the room. It was such a great birthday, and then on top of that, I had three birthday dinners, and cake in a row on saturday night, and then Sunday we had another dinner on sunday, and then cake last night with the whole branch. I about threw up when we got back on saturday night haha. It was fun. I feel like the branch here is my family. Don't worry I still love you guys;) haha Oh man Hermana Del V. is awesome. She has a son on a mission right now too and she always wants to feed us and just talk to us. You need to meet her. Her husband isn't a member yet, but he's super nice and reminds me a lot of dad. We joke around a lot with eachother. They both want you and dad to come down with me one day and meet them. They're an amazing family.
Thanks for the packages. I really had an awesome birthday, and the gps works great! Sounds like SMOTO is doing awesome still haha. Ya I thought it was something down in the hub that was the problem, but there's probably something wrong in the speedometer as well. That's super crazy that Kendelson got married, It's weird hearing news like that.
Well I have to get going sorry I didn't have a lot of time to write. Thanks for everything. Things are going great. We set 2 baptismal dates last week so we'll see how it goes. I love it down here, and never want to leave. It's a great place, and I love the people here. Love you all! Hope you have a great week!
con amor,
Elder whitle
p.s. Where do Marshell and Jerry live. I could have sworn I saw their jeep out front of a house haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment